Since 1919, we have preserved the history of Seattle Farm through its original structures and acreage.
We are a family of equine enthusiasts. Horse showing, fox hunting and general riding have been our family past times for six generations in Seattle. We are blessed to be able to call Seattle Farm our home and to share it with our community. Our farm has provided generations of people and animals with countless hours of fun and entertainment. We feel that horses are happiest living in a natural setting and participating in a variety of enjoyable activities.
OVER THE YEARS
- Built a state of the art, covered arena in 2014
- Preserved original farmhouse & variety of traditional barns
- Acquired land to the North & South
- Ran a successful pony breeding program and pony camps
- Acquired 3 additional houses for a total of 8 separate fully remodeled living spaces in 4 different houses. Most of these spaces are rented to tenants